Israel has a huge variety of trails and public singletrack and a booming MTB scene. Weather you’re here on a casual visit, here for the riding, or even looking for an opportunity to hone your technical skills, you’ve found the right place. Not to mention the clement weather which makes Israel a year-round riding destination, in addition to its rich cultural and religious heritage.
My name is Tal, I’m a technical skills coach and certified mountain bike instructor. I am located in the Center area and I guide tours and/or technical skills session just about anywhere in the country.
My specialty is guiding small groups of up to 6-8 riders, while keeping a high standard of coaching and guiding. Larger groups are always an option, simply by adding another guide.
- Guided “all mountain” bike tours all over the country (bike rentals can be arranged if necessary).
- Tech-trips: riding singletrack just for fun, but stopping for some technical skills sessions on the way.
- Dedicated technical skills sessions: including basic technique, drop offs, downhill fundamentals, turns and more…
- Pump track practice sessions – these are a great tool to get the basics figured out, and go well with beer also!
- If you are looking for the ultimate gravity-oriented adrenaline holiday, we can do that too – tour some Israel’s best FR/DH spots with a shuttle vehicle and a guide.
- Large groups: Activities for large groups (students, organizations, schools, companies) can be arranged including mountain bike rentals with 1 guide per 10 riders (2 months advance booking typically required).
To get in touch, simply use the contact form below or give me a call on 054-5726464
Samples of local trails and activities in the video and image gallery below: